The wait is finally coming to an end. The biggest tournament ever hosted by a US-friendly online poker site is about to begin. Obviously, we’re referring to the $5 Million Venom at Americas Cardroom. It’s written right there in the title. Yet even if you glossed over it, you’ll want to be there when it kicks off on Sunday, July 14th.
Scratch that! The $5 Million Venom is actually a multi-day tournament with three Day 1’s to choose from. So, you can still take part on Sunday if you already have plans on Tuesday. But how important are your plans, really?
Here’s the full $5 Million Venom schedule:
- Day 1A: Sunday, July 14th at 1 pm ET (12 hours of play)
- Day 1B: Tuesday, July 16th at 1 pm ET (12 hours of play)
- Day 1C: Sunday, July 21st at 1 pm ET (12 hours of play)
- Day 2: Monday, July 22nd at 1 pm ET (12 hours of play or down to final 8 players)
- Day 3 (if needed): Tuesday, July 23rd at 1 pm ET (Play down to the final table)
- Day 4: Wednesday, July 24th at 5 pm ET (Final Table plays until the tournament is over)
With the winner taking home a million bucks, spending $2,650 on the $5 Million Venom buy-in is worth it. Yet why spend that much? Americas Cardroom has satellites and super satellites for pennies on the dollar. If you don’t want to dip into your wallet at all, you can enter a free Step Tourney. You can also try your luck on the Spin to Get IN slot machine (starts at one cent).
Head to Americas Cardroom now for all the details.